San Diego Volunteer Event
Help assemble school supply kits!
Scope of the Volunteer Project:
SupplyBank.org is preparing for the back-to-school season, and we need your help. We will assemble 10,000 school supply kits for homeless and low-income kids in San Diego and across the Southern California region.
- Support with the set-up of assembly lines
- Assemble school supply kits
- Organize and build boxes/pallets
- Break down and recycle boxes
You can choose which 3-hour volunteer shift works best for you!
- 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- 12:30PM – 3:30PM
- 4:00PM – 7:00PM
- Age minimum is 6+
- Ages 12 and under require adult supervision
- Closed-toe shoes required
- Must provide community service hours form to be signed on-site (if applicable)
- Bring a refillable water bottle
- Wear comfortable clothing
- REGISTER: We need an accurate volunteer count to ensure we have enough support to assemble 10,000 school supply kits.
May 13 @ 9:00 am – 7:00 pm